up to $1100
Revenue Per Student, Per Term
Hourly Music Teacher Pay
Yearly Revenue Potential
Huge opportunity for growth
Active since 2020.
With a number of active students & teachers already in this territory, there is great potential for exponential growth by a dedicated and local franchise operator.
You will be able to maximise your return on investment when buying the Gosnells franchise, by focusing your efforts on local customer and teacher acquisition.
You will be able to take full advantage of our proven local area marketing program and in doing so will continue to maximise your initial returns on your new franchise business.
Music Lessons Academy have a high retention rate of students. Every new music student you add to your franchise – you are creating up to 40+ weeks of recurring revenue!
Music Lessons Academy is renowned for having a high retention rate of their students (and teachers). So every new student you add to your business gives you a bigger and more profitable franchise.
Full music teacher training is covered by our world-first online training software, so you can rest assured the new teachers you continually add to your team are professionally trained, knowledgeable and an important asset to your franchise.
Not only is a Music Lessons Academy franchise is a great investment opportunity, but also a great way to give back to your local community.
All Music Lessons Academy franchises contribute by:
- Teaching the next generation of musicians and creatives
- Offering fulfilling and flexible work to young music teachers
- Growing the next class of music tutors within our own community
Franchise Territory Includes:
Beckenham, Canning Vale (part), Gosnells, Huntingdale, Kenwick, Langford, Maddington, Martin, Orange Grove, Southern River and Thornlie.
What YOU Get with a Music Lessons Academy Franchise
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing franchisee support PLUS an online training portal accessible 24/7.
- Professionally built website, which will be maintained and managed (leave the technical stuff to us)
- Exchange-based diversions on our 1300 number.
- Professional marketing collateral.
- Library of lesson plans / music workbooks & literature
- The ability to work when you want, where you want, with the franchise partners role being mostly administrative, sales & marketing
- Being part of a fast growing nationwide TradeMarked brand, with a dedicated fresh music lessons curriculum
What are the main costs involved?
Teacher Pay, Royalties, Marketing Costs
Do I need to teach the music lessons?
Nope! We have easy & efficient processes to find and hire music teachers in your area.
Do I need to train the music teachers?
All music teachers at Music Lessons Academy go through our world-first Music Teacher Training software, so teacher training is taken care of, and you can focus on building your business.
What qualifications do I need to be a franchisee?
No formal qualifications are required for our franchise partners. A background in sales and administration would be a benefit.